This course introduces students to the theology and practices of evangelism as an expression of the mission of God.
Students will be able to:
- Reflect on and articulate the meaning of the Gospel and an understanding of the Church as bearers of God’s Word to the world.
- Ground a theology of evangelism in scripture, the Gospel, and the mission of God.
- Interpret the Wesleyan heritage of evangelism.
- Reflect on and implement strategies and models for evangelism by the congregation.
- Facilitator: Jeff Conklin-Miller